Terms and Conditions
Things to note before ordering:
- The contact number reflected in the ‘Shipping Address’ portion of your checkout will be contacted on the day of delivery. Please ensure that this is the recipient’s number.
- Very rarely does it occur, but should ordered cakes become unavailable, we contact you to suggest other options or to initiate a refund.
- Once orders are received, you may cancel your order 48 hours before the delivery time. Please take note of our Refund Policy page for more precise information.
- No changes to orders are possible if they are less than 24-hours.
- A penalty fee may apply to changes with less than 24-hours notice as the order would have been prepared and is scheduled to be shipped.
- There are different lead times required to make the cake, it ranges from 4-hours to 3-days. Planning your orders while observing the lead times will ensure timely delivery.
- Charges apply anywhere between RM6.95 to RM25.
- All deliveries are transacted thru Third-Party logistics partners. We will take every reasonable measure to ensure satisfactory delivery of our cakes.
Cancellation of order
To cancel your order, please notify us at least 48 hours before your delivery time via WhatsApp / Call / Email. If your request is accepted, we’ll create the refund via bank transfer.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your item upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If complaint is made a day after the delivery date, we will not be responsible for full refund or exchange of new cake due to many factors can be affecting the cake quality, taste and overall presentation. Partially refund will only be made as per case basis.